CANNABIS PROGRAM FOR THE STATE Of NEW MEXICO
If Your Looking For an Alternative Medication, Marijuana Also known as Cannabis.
If you have medical conditions that meet the requirements of the New Mexico Health Dept. We Can Help!
We provide a professional and confidential evaluation by our Certified Cannabis friendly Physicians, Assistance with your Application for clients interested in obtaining a New Mexico Medical Marijuana Card or Personal Patient Production License or Caregiver License.We want to inform you about your rights and responsibilities that relates to medical Cannabis/MarijuanaWe are dedicated in making the Medical Cannabis Program as hassle-free as possibl
e. OUR PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
• Complete application package required to register with the State of New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program.• Meet with doctor to discuss medical marijuana as a treatment optionSchedule Medical Recommendation• Obtain recommendation• Submit it to the New Mexico Department of Health (DOH). • Follow up appointment with doctor on treatment • Assist with annual renewal process
What are the conditions that make me eligible for the program?Under current state law, the only qualifying conditions for the medical cannabis program are:
Currently, there are 15 qualifying conditions:
If you do not have a qualifying condition
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Damage with Intractable Spasticity
- Painful Peripheral Neuropathy
- Intractable nausea/vomiting
- Severe anorexia/cachexia
- Hepatitis C infection currently receiving antiviral treatment
- Crohn’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Severe Chronic Pain... (this must be accompanied by two referrals, one from a primary care provider and a second from a specialist)
- Also, any patient in hospice care could qualify.
And you feel you would benefit from the medical use of cannabis, that person can petition the Medical Advisory Board to add their condition to the current list. Please contact the Medical Cannabis Program, If You Answered yes to any of these Medical Conditions and would like to schedule a Cannabis Friendly Physician, Visit us online, Receive your application for Medical Cannabis as an Alternative Medical Recommendation.
New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
Signed into law a bill making the state the 12th to approve the medicinal use of marijuana. Bill Richardson publicly endorsed the medicinal use of marijuana.This law will provide much-needed relief for New Mexicans
suffering from debilitating diseases," said Gov.Richardson in a signing statement. "It is the right thing to do. I'm proud to sign legislation that makes patient care an important priority in this state," Richardson said. "It is time for Congress and the federal government to follow our lead and help those forced to endure painful, chronic diseases.By signing this bill, Gov. Richardson is showing his compassion
for seriously ill people, and he is also reflecting the will of the majority of New Mexicans and the American people," said Reena Szczepanski, director of the Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico in a Monday statement. "I hope that other elected officials take note: Americans will stand behind those that believe in compassion and mercy for our most vulnerable, our sick and dying patients struggling for relief." New Mexico now joins
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont and Washington as states that have approved medical marijuana.
Top 4 reasons to use medical cannabis
1) Legal Protection
If you’re already using cannabis without a medical marijuana card, you are breaking both state and federal law and as such are subject to the ridiculously harsh penalties many states impose on marijuana users. Even if you’re using cannabis as a legitimate treatment of disease, you are still breaking state law if you don’t have a medical marijuana Recommendation from a licensed doctor.
One of the best parts about being a card-carrying MMJ patient is that you are afforded full legal protection under the states medical marijuana laws. This means when you get pulled over for a routine speeding ticket and the cops ask you to search your car, you can allow them to search with no fear of being taken to jail or having your valuable medicine being confiscated. The law is on your side now, but only if you have a medical marijuana card!
2) Marijuana is an extremely effective medicine
– At this point, its hard to dispute the medicinal value of cannabis. It seems to be the only substance on Earth that can cure the painful nausea caused by chemotherapy, greatly retard the onset of blindness from glaucoma and relieve depression without destroying your bodies chemical balance – all with zero negative long-term side effects. Marijuana is a wonder drug that’s been used as an effective medicine dating back at least 6,000 years.
3) The golden ticket into medical marijuana dispensaries
- Another incredibly cool thing about having your medical marijuana card is that it allows you access into medical marijuana dispensaries (aka cannabis clubs). In New Mexico medical marijuana dispensaries are eager to serve the needs of legal patients with a medical marijuana,cannabis card for New Mexico.
4) You can grow you’re own
– With your medical marijuana card & Personal Production license not only can you legally buy medical cannabis, concentrates like bubble hash and hash oil, delicious edibles, tinctures and crazy tainted sodas but you can also legally grow your own medical marijuana when you are approved for your personal production license under Title 7; Chapter 34;part 4 NMAC, Licensing Requirments for Producers Production Facilities and Distribution.Growing your own medical cannabis
is not only fun, but also a good way to save money on medicine in this current economic recession.
Have a Question Questions please call Ed 505-818-4376
All Rights Reserved www.legalcannabisrx.com